We are looking for a Data Analyst and ERP support person. The successful candidate will be able to generate combined reports from multiple systems, determine and document processes changes, and perform some ERP/Supply chain systems support. The Analyst will become a knowledgeable on multiple modules within various enterprise-wide systems, and must be able to work well with users across all functional areas of the business. The nature of this work requires an individual who can blend functional expertise with an understanding of information technology. This position requires the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users, and an ability to manage multiple tasks with focus both on long-range projects and immediate tasks required to maintain system functionality.
– Acquire data from multiple sources and maintain data analysis systems. Integrate and interpret data from various systems into a common set of reports. Provide ongoing support and trouble-shooting of reports
– Become thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of various systems (ERP, Supply Chain, CRM) software and related database schema
– Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to support users, create reports, and improve business processes
– Application support for ERP systems users. Provide immediate responses to end-user requests for business process help, basic system navigation questions, and other “how to” or “I can’t get it to work” issues. Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users. If unable to correct issues, document and pass issues to ERP vendor’s technical team. Follow-up and ensure that technical team provides solutions
– Liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
– Analyze information problems, requested changes, and required modifications to develop appropriate business process and system solutions. Where necessary, gather requirements, design and create process and system enhancements, and document the enhancements. Create solution if able, if not, communicate with ERP technical teams to create solutions
– Confer with staff of organizational units to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and understand specific requirements such as forms of data input, how data will be summarized and used, formats for reports, etc.
– Four years’ experience in information technology, data analysis, business/operations analysis or a related position
– Bachelor’s degree
Hard Skills / Qualifications:
– Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SQL server
– Ability to write stored procedures (Transact-SQL or .NET Framework)
– Adept at queries, report writing, and formatting data for usability/analysis
– Proficiency with Excel
– VBA coding is a plus
– Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a plus
– Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus
– Experience with Tensoft FSM is a plus
– Experience in the semiconductor industry is a plus
– Experience with distribution processes (Ship and Debit) is a plus