Senior Test Engineer
This position is for a senior test engineer to support new and upcoming flash-memory product lines. We are seeking a hard-working, self-reliant individual who is willing and motivated to contribute at a high level.
– Development, debug, and maintain software for automated test systems on high density Flash Memory products.
– Write and integrate additional programs for user and device interface and for data-analysis.
– Provide hardware development, including design, acquisition, validation, and qualification of interface boards.
– Work with product, design, and manufacturing engineers to develop product test procedures, gather and analyze data, and characterize device functionality.
– Interface with customers, equipment manufacturers, vendors, and maintenance providers.
– Apply lab results and analysis to implement effective and cost-efficient mass production solutions.
– Work with off-shore foundries and test facilities to resolve manufacturing problems (which may include some travel.)
– Education: BSEE/BSCS or related field is required; advanced degree in related field is a plus.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Proficiency in C++ or similar high-level language is required; experience with lower-level coding is a plus.
– Experience with lab bench equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
– Previous work using and programming any memory test systems (e.g. Nextest or Advantest, Verigy, etc.) is preferred.
– Minimum five (5) years semiconductor test experience is required.
Contact: Send resumes to email@example.com (reference # 17ENG02)