Senior Test Engineer
Responsible for leading new product test development as well as supporting mature products on high volume manufacturing.
– Develop test programs covering validation, characterization, and production of memory-based products.
– Work closely with product and design engineers to develop test programs and debug new products.
– Work with foundry partners to resolve technical issues and define and execute new projects.
Minimum of 5-10 years direct experience in test engineering and characterization of advanced semiconductor devices.
– Strong coding skills on Nextest or other automated memory testers
– Proficiency with bench-test equipment such as oscilloscopes, power-supplies, function generators, etc.
– Experience in executing complex technology-development projects.
– Direct experience in development of Flash or DRAM/SRAM/ROM devices is preferred.
– BS in EE/CS/science is required; MS is preferred.
Contact: Send resumes to email@example.com (reference # 17ENG02)