Adesto Technologies DataFlash is a family of non-volatile memory devices with lower power requirements and smart features for higher system efficiency and lower system costs. The DataFlash E-series offers a range of features and options including industry-first capabilities such as wide VCC voltage (1.65V-3.6V) and an “ultra-deep power down” mode. The E-Series products also include new “smart” features to improve system performance such as efficient “byte-write” that doesn’t require large block erase, and an industry-standard “erase-program-suspend-resume” command.
- Single 1.65-3.6V or 2.3V - 3.6V supply
- Low power operation extends system battery life
- Byte-write provides Serial EEPROM functionality in a Serial NOR Flash device
- Ultra-deep power down operates at <400nA
- Extended Vcc operation allows the system memory to operate over the entire voltage range
- Comprehensive security and unique ID features protect the device from outside tampering