Adesto Technologies offers a complete line of KGD-wafer form memory solutions for IoT and industrial control applications
Designers of consumer and industrial end equipment are giving greater consideration to the multi-chip module as a pathway to affordable cost, better performance, and faster time to market. This migration towards die scale packaging is being accelerated as the issues of embedded flash and embedded SRAM increase and geometries decrease.
– Power consumption increases due to SRAM power limitations and size
– Embedded Flash is density limited playing against any advantage of scalability
– cheap medication online pharmacy Time-to-market and development costs are increasing due to the complexity of embedded integration
Adesto standard and high temperature die products with energy-saving features are suitable for IoT SIP solutions, motor drives, actuators, and sensors for consumer, industrial and heavy industry, even in harsh environments. Adesto’s memory solutions also offer a wide range of complimentary features to bring greater benefit and value to the system.
– Wide Voltage Ranges 1.65V to 3.6V
– Ultra Low Power Standby <200nA
– Flexible SRAM buffers with R/W capability
– Byte Erase/Write and Small Granular architectures