Description: The Director, Human Resources partners with senior leadership to develop and execute key strategies that create a consistently positive employee experience. As the leader of the Human Resources team, this individual will build and develop processes, procedures, systems and practices that enable all employees to contribute to the organization at their full potential.
– Leads, supervises and coordinates roles and responsibilities of the HR department and other team members.
– Develop and implement HR policies, processes and systems to enhance and improve the overall effectiveness of the organization.
– Expand hiring strategies to identify, attract and retain employees.
– Develop an overall compensation structure including base compensation, bonus, equity, healthcare and related benefits to attract, retain and motivate top talent.
– Develop a comprehensive performance management program for the entire organization.
– Designs and implements Employee Recognition Programs.
– Provide counsel and guidance on employee management and development issues.
– Recommend, develop and implement performance, development and talent review processes.
– Responsible for immigration program including documentation maintenance and hiring practices.
– Oversight and administration of Company’s employee equity incentive plans consisting of stock options, employee stock purchase plan and RSU’s.
– Works with transfer agent, brokers and all levels of employees to resolve complex issues relating to equity incentive plans.
– Knowledge and understanding of labor and employment laws and regulations.
– Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws, collaborating with legal on all legal matters.
– Create and manage employee events and activities.
– Participate in special projects as assigned
– Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
– 5+ years’ experience in a growing international publicly – traded company, preferably in a technology related environment.
– Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
– Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
– Knowledge of federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters
– Ability to resolve HR matters swiftly and efficiently including employee complaints, compliance issues, EEO, sexual harassment and hiring and termination actions
– Experience with performance management, employee relations/coaching, employee communications, immigration and recruitment.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
– HR certification preferred.