– Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company’s businesses.
– Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
– Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company.
– Lead scenario modeling efforts for the development and growth of the company.
– Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and closing process and treasury operations through analytical review and trend analysis.
– Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools
– Lead the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
– Prepare presentations in support of board and shareholder meetings and monthly/quarterly senior staff meetings.
– Support the strategic business planning process
– Participate in the financial modeling and due diligence efforts related to the company’s ongoing M&A activities.
– Model potential changes to capital structure, acquisition and divestiture planning, shareholder returns.
– Monitor competitive dynamics of the sectors
– Partner with accounting, treasury, tax as appropriate
– 7+ years of finance and accounting experience with progressive responsibility , especially with exposure to international operations.
– Very strong professional communication and writing skills
– Needs to deliver quality, thoughtful analysis under severe time constraints
– Strong knowledge of US GAAP and technical pronouncements
CPA – Big 4 experience, MBA (both preferred but not required)