Office Administrator (Part Time)
S3 Semiconductors designs and delivers Custom Mixed-Signal ASICs and IP to our customers across the globe. The company is the longest serving independent silicon solutions provider in the industry, having built a wealth of experience and engineering expertise over the last 30 years. Global end markets served by S3 Semiconductors clients include Connected Consumer Electronics, Wireless & Wireline Communications Infrastructure, Satellite Communications, Automotive, Industrial and IoT.
As part of our ongoing growth and expansion, reporting to the Group Manager of our Lisbon Office, a vacancy has arisen for a Part-Time Office Administrator. The office is made up of almost 20 Mixed-Signal Design Engineers and is an integral part of our S3 Semiconductors business. While the list of responsibilities below is intended to be comprehensive, it is not exhaustive.
Hours of work: 08:30-12:30, Monday to Friday
Financial Administration: The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Group Manager undertake the following responsiblities:
- Provision and validation of payroll data sent to/received from an external payroll provider.
- Ensuring that social security, income tax and other legal payments are made on time.
- Ensuring employees are paid and salary slips are distributed on time.
- Administration of meal subsidy cards.
- Provision of data to life and health insurance providers.
- Provision of expenses data to external payroll provider.
- Payment of suppliers as required.
- Control of petty cash.
- Purchase of office supplies including stationary and cleaning supplies.
- Welcoming and registration of S3 Group visitors.
- Sorting of daily incoming mail and collection, and sending of outgoing mail.
- Organising incoming and outgoing couriers, national and international.
Health & Safety:
- Ensuring all employees have a medical exam once per year.
- Ensuring that a site security inspection in conducted once per year.
Human Resources Tasks:
- Administration and coordination of job interviews.
- Supporting the new employee induction process.
- Vacation and sick leave tracking.
- Organisation of company events.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong attention to detail.
Additionally, you should have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent prioritisation skills.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible and practical personality with service-oriented attitude.