Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineers
S3 Semiconductors provides our global customers with leading, advanced low-power RF, Mixed Signal, Digital and buy zithromax online Systems Level design services, best-in-class SoC solutions and single chip solutions. We take ownership of our customers’ challenges and customize solutions that provide high-quality, high-value offerings in a consistent and reliable manner.
Reporting to the Group Manager in the relevant location (Prague, Dublin, or Cork) , we are looking for Junior and Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineers. The successful candidates will be working within a team of experienced design engineers undertaking system architecture, RF and Analog Design, verification and implementation of complex RF/Analog/Digital SoC solutions. The project tasks may require study, design and layout of analog/mixed-signal blocks. Working in teams of design/layout to successfully design state-of-the art ASICs.
- An honours degree or post-graduate qualification in Electronic Engineering.
- Experience in CMOS analog circuit design.
- User-experience in IC Design Flows.
- Technical curiosity and generic viagra caverta cialis cheap a good understanding of the developments in the industry.
- You demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have a passion for technology and are able to learn and explore new technologies.
- You are a team player with a critical attitude and sense of initiative.
- You offer quality and reliability to colleagues, customers and management.
- Strong oral and viagra 375 cheap written communication skills.
In addition for Senior Roles:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Analog IC/SoC designs including direct experience in converting customer requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- Expertise in complete IC Design Flows would be an advantage: Analog IC Architecture Design and Modelling; IP Evaluation and Selection, Analog/Digital partitioning in mixed-signal systems; high-speed data communications / SERDES; modelling of Analog Systems.
- Expertise in the use of the following CAD Tools would be an advantage: Spectre Simulator, Cadence Virtuoso Schematic/Layout, Verilog-AMS, NCSIM, Mentor Calibre DRC/LVS.
- Expertise in the design of some of the following: PLLs and Oscillators, Baseband Filters, Data Converters and Power Management Blocks.
- Die-size estimation and modelling the trade-offs between functionality and die-size and package selection.
- Familiarity with the major semiconductor process nodes and buy online diflucan their relative advantages and disadvantages, especially in the context of analog design implementation impacts.
- Technical curiosity and a good understanding of the latest developments in the industry and of leading-edge design techniques, willingness and ability to quickly adopt new technologies.
- An ability to incorporate business influences in engineering decisions and an understanding of the commercial implications of technical decisions and vice versa.
- Travel will be required, mostly to/from S3 Group engineering offices, but also to our worldwide customer locations.
Learn More About S3 Semiconductors
S3 Semiconductors Value Proposition
- You will work with experienced and talented professionals.
- You will work on advanced designs using leading-edge technologies.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
- You will receive excellent career development prospects.
- You will receive travel and buy zovirax pills training opportunities.