Senior Product Engineer
Senior Product Engineer in developing advanced CBRAM memory products.
– Characterize advanced CBRAM memory and product performance with in-depth device level understanding.
– Familiar with memory product design validation, silicon debugs and test development methodology
– Product datasheet characterization across process variant, operation voltage and temperature range, including functionality, timing, power consumption performances
– Define effective test screen and test strategy to ensure the quality and reliability of the end product.
At least 6+ years Product Engineering experience on Memory products with direct testing knowledge on ATE tester is essential.
– Require familiarity of ATE memory testers such as Teradyne Magnum, Maverick as well as hardware bench setups.
– Comprehensive semiconductor device and process technology knowledge with prior experience on NVM memory characterization like FG FLASH or SONOS are required.
– Potential candidate needs to be highly effective on statistical analysis in dynamic engineering environment and proficient with analysis tools such as Matlab, JMP and programming/scripting languages including C++ and perl.
– MS / PhD on EE, Physics , Material Science or related field.
Contact: Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference #)