Adesto Technologies is seeking a Sr, Manager of Field Application Engineer to drive demand creation and design win activity at our broad base sales and partner channel. The ideal candidate would have broad experience with embedded systems, wired and wireless connectivity, microcontrollers and processors. They would work closely with internal and external sales, marketing, and technical teams to identify, position, and deliver targeted solutions and services to our extended sales and partner teams.
– Identify customer’s current and future product and technology needs and provide solutions
– Provide the product roadmap and manage the product life cycle
– Clarify customer’s technical and product requirements and feedback to HQ
– Provide technical specification and note according to customers’ needs
– Provide sample for qualification to have the design wins
– First technical contact point for customers and manage the new product qualification.
– Manage the PCN, ECN and provide customer all the technical documents
– Work with HQ to generate the qualification plan and the sample plan
– Work with customers and their CM to manage the qualification process in a time manner
– Responsible for customer’s product quality management.
– Manage Failure analysis process
– Build and maintain close relationship with customers to enhance communication and raise the level of customer satisfaction.
– Regular meeting with customer to review ongoing project
– Engage with customers’ design engineer and project manager to provide technical and product supports
– Support customer with all Pre sales / Post sales requirement Requirements:
– Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
– Strong knowledge of NOR Flash product
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skill. Travel 30 percent.