What we collect: You may visit our website without providing any personally identifying information. When you place an order to purchase our products through our online store, register for our online seminars, participate in our online contests or contact us for information, we will collect personally identifiable information about you such as your name, company, title, address, telephone number as well as any other information that you may provide. When you register on our website, we also collect and save personally identifiable information about you in your Profile. The only personally identifiable information that Adesto requires about you is your contact information (e.g., name and/or e-mail address) and unique identifier (e.g., employee identification number, screen name or password).
How we collect it: Adesto collects your personally identifiable information when you place orders on website, complete the registration form, or contact Adesto for additional information about our products and services.
Use of Information: Adesto uses your personally identifiable information to identify you when you purchase products on our online store, to respond to your requests for information and when otherwise reasonably necessary. Adesto may contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. Adesto may also use any information you have entered into the website as reasonably necessary to administer or provide customer support for the website.
Security: Adesto employs procedural and technological measures which are consistent with the demands of customer service, reasonably designed to protect your personally identifiable information from loss or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Adesto stores your personally identifiable information on secure computers located in a locked data center, to which only a small number of Adesto employees involved in the management of the data center have physical access. Where reasonably practical, Adesto uses encryption, firewalls and other security technology to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure, however, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us and you transfer the data at your own risk.
Updating Your Information: Adesto will use reasonable efforts to keep your personal information accurate. We would appreciate your help in ensuring the information you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date. Providing accurate information helps us serve you better. You have the right to request a copy of the information held by us about you. Should you wish to do so, please contact the Adesto marketing department at email@example.com. Upon request Adesto will provide you with details of the origin of the information held by us about you, the purposes for which it has been collected, and the recipients of this information. You also have the right to change any inaccuracies in the details we hold about you, the right to object to the use of your data and the right to block any specific uses of your data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge such as where you wish to opt out from marketing messages that you receive from us. If you wish to withdraw consent you can do so using the unsubscribe option or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is small data file that Adesto servers transfer to your browser and that only Adesto servers can read. When you visit one of our websites, cookies may be set by us (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”) such as cookies from Google Analytics, Lead Leaders and LinkedIn. When you return to one of our websites, or when you visit other web pages internally linked on one of our websites, your web browser will send the information stored in the cookie to us or to the third party that set the cookie. For more information explaining cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How long do we store cookies?
- Marketing and Advertising. We collect cookies on your interaction with our sites to enable interest-based advertisements on Adesto and third-party websites. We and third-party companies may use generic information about your visits to Adesto sites (such as viewing certain products) to display relevant advertisements on our site and other third-party websites. These cookies allow us to tailor advertisements to align with your interests, manage the frequency with which you see an advertisement, and understand the effectiveness of our and third-party advertising.
What are my other choices?
You can manage cookies one or more ways:
- Browser Setting. Your browser likely supports a variety of settings to control the cookies that are set on your computer or device and to delete cookies. These settings are typically found under the “Tools”, “Settings”, or “Options” menus. You can also check the “help” menu of your browser to learn how to change the cookie preferences through your browser settings. Note that you will need to manage the settings for each browser and device you use. Further information from several popular browsers can be found at the following sites:
- Online Tools. Some third parties allow you to manage cookies through online tools such as: Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance, Your Online Choices, Adobe Flash, and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Europe.
- In order to opt out of Adobe and Google Analytics Cookies across Adesto websites, visit:
- You can opt out of cookies to tailor content or advertising to you by visiting the above links. Note that if you choose to opt out, you won’t necessarily see fewer ads. However, the ads you see may be less relevant to your interests.
- Browser Extensions. Some third parties have created software that can be added to your web browser to manage their or third-party cookies such as: Google Analytics and Ghostery by Evidon, Inc.
Our reference to any third party or their software or services is not an endorsement by us of such third party or their products and services and we disclaim any liability for the use or operation of any third-party software or services.
Links to other websites
Adesto sites may contain links to websites of other providers to which this Cookies Policy does not apply. Please see the respective privacy policies of those providers. Adesto assumes no responsibility for the content of these websites.
If you have any questions or comments about our cookie practices, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Adesto Technologies Corporation, Attn: Marketing Department, 3600 Peterson Way, Santa Clara, California, 95054 USA.
Last Updated: July 23, 2018