EcoXiP – System Accelerating NVM
Designed from the ground-up to solve the challenges of XiP memory designs, Adesto’s new EcoXiP (ATXP Series) is the ultimate solution for intelligent IoT systems.
EcoXiP non-volatile memory replaces expensive, energy-inefficient architectures, making power and performance trade-offs unnecessary in a wide range of connected devices. EcoXiP more than doubles processor performance, lowers system power consumption and reduces system cost.
EcoXiP also offers users a range of power management features that provide the best standby power available in a XiP memory solution and features enhanced security with One-Time Programmable security registers.
Register (at right) for access to complete datasheet specifications.
- JEDEC xSPI OCTAL eXecute in Place interface enables higher-performance, lower-power system operation
- High-speed octal DDR interface with proprietary pre-fetching dramatically reduces latency and delivers superior CPU performance
- Concurrent Read/Write capability reduces system cost by eliminating the need for additional Flash devices
- 32Mb to 128Mb densities enable designers to change memory capacity without the expense of SOC redesign
- Allows designers to use less embedded Flash or no embedded Flash − enables SOC scaling to 28nm and finer geometries
- Configurable strength IO pins and a range of power management features for best-in-class standby power
- Enhanced security with on-chip unique-ID One-Time Programmable (OTP) security registers