Standard Serial Flash
Adesto Technologies Standard Serial Flash product families include the AT25xxx product lines: the AT25SF (dual and flagyl without a prescription quad I/O), AT25SL (dual, quad and QPI I/O), AT25DL (low power) and AT25DFxxxA (standard). Adesto Technologies continues to offer customers a variety of Serial NOR Flash products that incorporate some of the industry’s most advanced and flexible features, many of which are unparalleled by other solutions on the market. The AT25 series incorporates a uniform block-erase (4-KBytes, 32-KBytes, and 64-KBytes) architecture to provide a high level of flexibility for a wide variety of code storage applications.
- Flexible storage for boot code, program code, vital preference data or logged data
- Industry-standard SPI interface reduces pin counts and simplifies routing
- Easy migration: Adesto SPI devices are pin-compatible and require only 4 pins to connect to the order kamagra online MCU for easy migration path to higher densities without board changes.
- Uniform block erase architecture is ideal for embedded code and data storage
- Comprehensive security and unique ID features protect the device from outside tampering